M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Wordcount: 3+

With each barrier she pushed, it seemed that the golden male relented, just a little. Now, he did not retaliate to her sudden nearness, but accepted it as a side effect of being in her graces. Had she attempted such frivolous connection in the earlier stages of their strange and fragile relationship, there was little doubt in the silver songbird's mind that he would have reacted far more strongly.

Progress. He was accepting her turmoiled presence, and with it, her unique being.

At her question, Itachi gestured to the material strip before them, and the strange shapes scrawled on its dull surface. Curious Lapis Lazuli followed his clawed finger, peering intently for a moment at the meaningless squiggles. The concept of writing baffled her, but China supposed that the small symbols were like the drawings her sister sometimes did, only far uglier. If Itachi believed them to represent his pack, then regardless of her thoughts to their quality, the silvery princess would oblige. "I see..." She mused softly, shifting her weight to sit crosslegged. When the boy pushed the cloth away, she shuffled again to sit on more of an angle, so that light indigo could observe him without too much effort.

His mirrored question provoked a slightly startled look from the girl. Her gaze drifted comically from his distasteful look to the joint in her hand, before returning back to the blackblooded prince. "What, this?" She held the small object out, closer to him, inquisitively. "It's marijuana. My sisters grow it." She smiled proudly - Their weed was the best of the best. China herself seemed to have adapted to the intoxicating effects of the drug, or perhaps she had a natural resilience toward being high, but her judgement was surprisingly sharp and clear. Gaze was levelled on him as she took another lazy drag, large ears lax at the sides of her head, belying her attentive alertness. She then held the smoldering joint out in offering. "You can try it, if you'd like."

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread