M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

He did not catch shifting weather behind her indigo. However, the boy could not judge the thoughts flaring beyond those fascinating colours. This was not for her anyway, but for him. His heart was a feeble thing, faking function when it was small and cold, withering behind walls of flesh and bone. Loyalty and dedication for anything but himself was something he was forced to learn slowly from scratch. It would start with the place reeking of raw soil and moist rock. He was what he was—quite possibly a monster, but it did not change his blood or the final path. This girl was wrong to be here though, but the boy did not spend time on guesswork when he could simply refrain.

Ears slammed again his skull without sound as she held the small, reeking object closer to him. Marijuana, she said, and Itachi was intrigued. It was not his wish to judge prematurely, but he knew he had already made up a mind about the strange stuff. Had he looked through fog and pictures, he would have remembered the sticks that Kaena used to inhale to loosen up her slowly failing body. But no, Itachi worked hard to remove what could inspire nostalgia to continue to grow. Strangely, this girl’s face and scent did give much fuel to the homesickness. She did fill him with a shallow longing though, one he failed to interpret.

Although eyes had narrowed with dislike for the oozing stick, after having watched her he decided that there was nothing worthwhile holding him back from trying this. Pale fingers retrieved the joint from her with utter calm, and he did not hesitate as he brought the reeking object to his mouth and inhaled as he had watched her. In his mind—for a moment, he had imagined it would be all right. Fire chewed its way down through his airways and filled young lungs with black agony. For only a young echo of moment, the boy managed to maintain his composure, but not a second had been allowed to pass before his airways exploded and sent the boy into an intense coughing fit that could not be matched with anything.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread