M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Wordcount: 3+

He appeared to hold an intense mistrust for the gently smoking object, that which she held out delicately as though it were a succulent morsel to be shared. China enjoyed good weed, as much as she did all other good things in life, but thought little of sharing with another. She was not a hoarder, or had never been, but their previous meeting had stirred unkind feelings of jealousy that had taken a cold night to forget.

Regardless, what belonged to her belonged to all children of the world, and she was curious to see what Itachi would make of the hippie-child's sweetened oxygen. The only object that she would not ever share was tucked away beneath the bandages on her arm, only slightly in view where it poked out above and beneath.

It seemed that he had wordlessly made up his mind to detest the joint, and China was just about to silently withdraw her offer when the youth reached out to take it. Arched brows rose in slight surprise, but she smiled docilely, waiting patiently for him to learn.

For a second, it seemed he was a natural. She had already begun to form a pleased smile, when the handsome boy's steady face erupted into small spasms of coughing. Unable to refrain, China began to laugh - It seemed so queer, that an object so small and useless had been able to shatter a resolve so strong that it had taken all of her wiles to crawl beneath it. The more she laughed, the more hilarious it became, until the girl was clutching at her abdomen and keeled over in a strange mockery of Itachi. Finally, contrite, she stifled the last giggles and wiped at watering Lapis Lazuli. "Oh- oh, I'm sorry, it's just-" another delighted peal of laughter, the most genuine one she had released in quite some time, "I don't mean to laugh, honestly. You're just so..." Unable so form the words she wanted, the princess shook her head in dissent, smiling still.

Reaching over to take the forgotten joint from him, she snuffed it out in the snow. "There, now, enough of that. Are you alright?" Chirped the young maiden, glowing with the innocence of the humor he had conjured.

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread