M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

Appealing sounds of twinkling laughter rose above the harsh sound of the youth trying to cough his lungs out. It burned. Virgin lungs could not deal with the rough, alien pollution. Intrigued, the young male brought fingers to his eyes; swiping away very rare tears pooling in the corner of sunset slits. Itachi, of course, failed to see the scene as she did, for he was the suffering victim, however temporary it was. Black seemed to cling to the inner walls of his lungs and sought to choke him, surely. But it was only passing, and soon the male could draw hoarse amounts of oxygen into his aching organs. The prince failed to see what could lead someone to voluntarily inhale such substance—even enjoy it, but perhaps he would find the answer sooner than he thought.

Blonde audits shifted; took in the dancing laughter of the young woman in his presence. Eyes continued to shed salt liquid involuntary, but the worst part was definitely over. Now what did she mean? But on her face lingered her smile, and he knew he had once before made a not so smart move when he had misinterpreted her words. The object was taken away and murdered against soft, merciless white, and he was not sorry to see that. ”Yes,” sounded the reply to the question that then was asked. It had not been quite what he had expected, but he was one experience richer and satisfied with that. White fingers rubbed against chest and ribs, but the ache within would take its own time evaporating from his lungs.

It hadn’t been pleasant. The mere expression on her face made a small smile stretch across youthful features though, for she could not be resisted. Face slowly tilted though, for again he wondered about those words that probably had meant nothing. What did she think of him?

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread