M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table © Sie

In all things, Itachi was somewhat of an enigma.

It was difficult to assume how he might react, and China was not used to this level of unpredictability. It made him harder to interact with, but at the same time, challenging - All the more difficult for her to charm. Because of his consistence silence and lucidness, it was impossible for the silvery girl to judge the effect she was having on him - the golden traitor hid himself so well beneath those blank, albeit watering, eyes of ruby red.

Had she been a conscious manipulator, this would have disturbed China. But she made no directed aims on his independence, and any thoughts to do so would instantly be discarded as 'absurd'.

His reply was satisfactory, and the concern that had quickened in her mirthful cerulean hue quickly melted back to sweet humor. He was rubbing at his chest, as if that would ease what she imagined to be an uncomfortable burning there - That was how it felt to do the thing incorrectly. Regardless, the boy had taken a big strong puff, and the weed was potent stuff. She would be amused to see if it affected him so swiftly as it did other virginal drug-takers. The pleasant buzz in her own mind was heightened by his attentiveness, but it could be brushed aside in a moment's notice, especially under the sobering affliction of adrenaline.

Wanting to show more kindness than her previous outburst of hilarity, the songbird tilted her head slightly to one side and offered the golden youth a soft coo of sympathy. "Oh, honey, don't let it trouble you. Practice makes perfect!" That sharp white smile again. Perhaps she had been unsure on arrival, but Itachi was as intoxicating a drug to the Lykoi princess as the now-dead joint had been. She was beginning to find him utterly... Addictive.

Distracted by the splotches of dark ink on his face, she sighed pettily, and scooted closer to the fallen prince. "If you lay your head down in my lap, I'll get that goo out of your hair." Musical voice was innocent as always, but the game played on.

<style>
.china-txtbutterfly-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:185px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-txtbutterfly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-txtbutterfly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-txtbutterfly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.china-txtbutterfly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-txtbutterfly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread