M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

He knew sharp edges and hard surfaces, but the girl was a solid contradiction to all he knew. It was strange to accept her repeated presence without deep discontentment slowly infesting him from within. Originally hollow, any sensation disturbing this was rejected unconsciously, but the girl had found a way to lure his nature, and she could climb over the first solid wall without stirring the eager defense mechanisms that stalked in the dark. Flushed gaze fixated on summer skies residing with silver and blushing rose, for he could drink from those pools until they run dry with life.

Her touch was gentle, though cool against his temperate gold, but it was not enough to unsettle his satisfaction with present temperatures. Her touch had always been cool, though perhaps that would change if he met her form in the seasons of sun and life. A light, cooing melody reached relaxed golden ears, and the boy who worshipped silence now adored that tune. Pale blonde lids hid away all there was of crimson and he reminded himself of this strange fact that this scene was turning unexpectedly pleasant. The prince had previously decided it impossible to live without guard as long as another being was near, but this was wrong.

It wasn’t uncomfortable to feel soft fingers brush through his mane of darkened gold, and he almost stirred as her voice sounded from above, disturbing his sea of absolute calm. Cherry coated eyes opened into two thin slits to fixate on the face that spoke. Wolves could not fly, but still he dreamed of the evening sky with its sea of pale light. But there was nothing in the stars, they said. His dreams were dark depths with scattered flares, but the young woman continued, and the male expected her to find the answer in his usual silence. He did not doubt the words she now spoke. It would be lovely to soar and observe a world one could flee from if one had wings.

Her words were nonsense, but he liked them nevertheless. ”Where would you go?” quiet words wondered.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread