M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table © Sie

Because her pause had disturbed him, the girl resumed her gentle administrations. She was willing to please him, for in doing so, she often pleased herself. The songbird would sing her song for any traveller; only cold bars or broken wings would take it away.

His questioned provoked another vague smile, but it seemed her mind was far away, coasting on the updrafts of an imaginary impossibility. "Oh, I don't know," came the soft tunes, "Wherever the wind took me, I suppose." She shut the windows of cerulean with a curtain of thick black lashes, smile still lingering sweetly on young maw. A soft wind toyed with close-cropped hair, and it danced gently about the doll's porcelain face. Maybe she would fly to the sun, and find out why it burned so feircely. Maybe, she would fly to the eye of the nighttime, and pluck out each of the glittering stars.

The gentle high coasted through her mind, and the girl began to hum again, sweet lilting music that reminded her dearly of Juniper Peace. She had flown away from them; did they miss their little silver songbird? China could not be sure, but she felt no grief over it. The time had come for her sisters and herself so move on, and so they had. The currents of the deep fates had brought them here, and brought her, inevitably, to him.

Another pause in the melody. "Would you come find me, if I flew away?" The gentle query made her smile; the girl expected no answer to this. She did not belong to him, and he bore no real loyalty to her. The silvery damsel's blackblood friend was alien to the lies a boy often told a girl to keep her affections, and she was glad of it. Cool fingers smoothed hair back from the boy's blood-red gaze, sweet eggshell blue seeking it once more.

<style>
.china-txtbutterfly-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:185px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-txtbutterfly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-txtbutterfly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-txtbutterfly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.china-txtbutterfly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-txtbutterfly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread