M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

Oh, she didn’t know, wherever the wind would take her. He could identify with such words. To hold such freedom in one’s heart to follow the wind’s direction with eyes closed was something he could admire. Pale paws should not necessarily have stopped by the underground kingdom of Anathema. They could have brought him further into the dimensions existing away from known shapes and valleys. The shores of salty sea were not without an end. Itachi would have liked to see all these worlds beyond this one. However, he did not share the mindset of the average youth. The fallen prince had time to go see the world; there were no urgent matters that he had to attend to. The strings that tied him down to this place did not hold the strength to become chains, and one day they would be cut so that ebony wings too could take flight into the unknown.

Idle hands sought together on top of pale abdomen and knitted together casually, though there was a strange intrigue rising; cotton swelling under his skin. Crimson pools slowly grew at yet another strange question, but he was starting to learn that they were part of who she was. Now why would he chase after something evading capture? It would be impossible either way. The boy shook his head. ”I couldn't follow,” So all he could do was to stand by idly, watching her disappear into blue. Not to forget that there were no obligations binding them together. Whether he knew it or not, the girl’s touch would linger even as vivid memories turned to dust. He broke from eye contact to let eyes find the sky. She could fly whenever she wanted, for life was hers.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread