M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table © Sie

It was a strange and emphatic thing, that the silver girl and the golden boy shared. Maybe a common understanding - a fragile and fresh experience that had bloomed into what it was now. Which was? She wasn't sure. Maybe she didn't particularly seek to know. What uncomfortable epiphany awaited that search?

It was a survival tactic, then. The longer she could delay clear thought, the longer she could stroke Itachi's fine blonde hair without a worry in the world.

Man, what she would have given for another joint.

The motion of the boy shaking his head drew her wandering attentions, and cerulean returned faithfully to bleeding violet. For once, the boy's response seemed to cause her some amount of sorrow - an unspoken wish that died within soft cerulean; a shared truth that they had both known from the start of this traitorous union. "No, I suppose not." Fingers stilled gently on his head, resting on the boy's golden crown as she stared absently at his folded hands. She sighed.

"I don't have wings, though," a heartless laugh, the sound so much colder than her previous outburst, "So, it doesn't matter. I wont be flying anywhere." Cool fingers slid down to his shoulders, palms resting on the youth but firm muscles of his upper arms. There, they drummed lightly, a beat to internal music that only China could hear. She mused over those distasteful words only a moment more, before shifting slightly to draw Itachi's attention. Her contentment with remaining still had dwindled quickly, and the songbird was eager for more. "If your material thing is dry, I'll help you put it on." One hand gestured to the strip. It was a curious thing, not like her own human clothing, and she wished to see just how it could make the boy handsomer.

<style>
.china-txtbutterfly-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:185px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-txtbutterfly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-txtbutterfly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-txtbutterfly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.china-txtbutterfly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-txtbutterfly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread