M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

Her voice had temporarily lost its appealing melody and caused depths of ruby to return to rose, silver and cerulean. The boy did not mourn prematurely for what could have been lost, for he owned nothing. A life had been established in the clan lands, though nothing attached him to any element of this earth except for what was required by his physical form. He had brought nothing as he fled across the mountain, and he found this simple existence rather relieving, for nothing could bring the world crashing down on him if he did not want it to.

Yet it was the cold truth she spoke, and his little smile remained, though without the genuine touch she had brought forth before. It was not obligatory to own wings in order to fly, but he cleverly kept his tongue; assumed he knew the reaction which would have bloomed had he spoken his opinion. Perhaps his golden halo was cleared now, for lithe fingers moved and the moment was over.

Her words coached him up and away from her warmth. Cotton sensation followed, and he found it very strange. He could have expressed verbal puzzlement, but he wouldn’t know which words to choose. Crimson was redirected to the headband, and an uncharacteristic exhale escaped him at the sight. This was not loyalty, but it remained a start, he supposed. Pale fingers reached for the soft textile, though it was stiffened somewhat by the lonely cold. Fingertips pressed against the black lines on the cloth, experimenting. No black trace remained as he turned the finger up for inspection, so it would have to do.

It was a small task to put it on, but if the lovely creature wished to be of assistance, he was not about to disallow it. The cloth was handed to her with an open palm, and sunsets settled on her young face again, drinking in the play of colours in her face.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread