M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table © Sie

It seemed that he had grown to enjoy her light touch, or at least, he did not resist it any longer. What they had shared, the action spent between two bodies, one seemingly of a premature age for such things, seemed far less intoxicating in the pale light of day. As it were, even these small touches - the simple brushing of cool fingers through thick hair, the casual brush of young flesh, the absent resting of one upon the other - seemed just as deliciously tantalising to the Lykoi girl as the passion between their bodies had been. It was difficult for her to see the act of mating as any more significant than the act of simple companionship that she offered him now; this was the way she had been brought up, the way that she had been led to embrace the tedious and wayward urges that the Earthmother had blessed her with.

Never one to delay what could be instant gratification, China allowed her fingers to remain on the creamy fur of his face, even when the blood-eyed prince leaned in to nuzzle gently at her smiling maw. This was such a rare display of affection from him, that for a moment she could not help but return the gentle nudge, cerulean eyes sparkling with their usual deviant vibrancy. She was, after all, a sylph of a creature, prone to seeking pleasure where it was to be had, If he offered it, and if she was so inclined, the silvery girl would take it without hesitation.

However, her mood was not tangible enough for that same wild passion yet. Itachi's silver songbird allowed her hands to wander over the planes of his face - memorising what her eyes saw, carving him into her consciousness. Just the lightest, fluttering touch of fingertips. Impish smile remained on the nymph's maw, and if he would allow it, she would move to snuggle against the boy. "We are alike, you know," came the gentle tones, persuasive in their innocence. It seemed fallacy that the dove could compare herself to the raven, but she continued regardless, "These people, these packs, they seem to make a claim on us, to own who we are... But we are free creatures, Itachi. We belong to no soul." Unaware of how sinister her peaceful words might sound within the mind of the twisted boy, she sighed contently.

<style>
.china-txtbutterfly-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:185px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-txtbutterfly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-txtbutterfly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-txtbutterfly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.china-txtbutterfly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-txtbutterfly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread