M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

It could mean everything and nothing. A brief moment had passed, at the rare lines softening his face were slowly dwindling, starting with sunset and falling through the whiter shades of pale until all that were left was that usual gravity. The alien pressure against his forehead remained, but it was a given that accessories required some getting used to. Resisting the urge to fiddle with the cloth tied around his head, the male let dark gray claws inherited from both parents to click together softly, fingers almost ungraceful as they lay in his lap. Possibilities lingered, but he was not an aggressive being. He knew well that he could always rise and take what he desired by force—or try to at the very least, but strong urges would have to rise to force his hand in such a way.

Instead, he allowed her blushing fingertips to explore his young face, letting lids hood the eyes adorned with ruby depths. Visual change withheld at the gentle tones carrying her message. They had both conjured their beliefs of one another, and he was not about to change any current. The traitor Lykoi would never be a main protagonist in her presence, for she seemed to be a creature born in the role of the leading lady. Itachi knew the shades coating his spirits, and said nothing. Her figure shifted and he responded, allowing her to seek closer to warmth he supposed it was possible her willowy form required. He could give her anything she wanted as long as he was willing to give it away.

Some of the words uttered held truth he could agree with, and inspired crimson eyes sprayed with artist’s purple to travel into what could seem an endless emptiness. He thought about flying and the papery ruffle of wings. Perhaps this could be one reason why he did not mind this filly’s presence when he rejected the rest; she did not seek to own his being. She seemed to grasp the fact that no illusion of debt could grant him loyalty unless it was willingly given.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread