M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table © Sie

She allowed him to hold her, and he allowed her to be held. It was a fragile balance of trust and insecurity, that made her press for more contact while withdrawing from the needs that curled within her belly. She could offer him many things, and perhaps he could take them, regardless of an offer. But that was the dark side of the street - That was the world she did not know and did not contemplate, the world that would suck the color from her summerworld and the sweetness from her songbird's voice. That darkness, the one that lingered within the cold and unknown cavities of his heart, were invisible to the lightened chambers of her own. Only the dark stains that shrivelled blooming organ walls, where his fingers had seemingly reached through quivering flesh and the cage of her ribs to touch her heart, could sense the ill ease within his tentative hold.

This unconscious wariness that he alone had placed in her - this unnatural canniness awakened by his touch - was misheard in the cavities of her mind as a discontentment with the stillness and closeness of their bodies. His warmth was a temptation that she, the Fae nymph, was all too likely to succumb to if another viable option was not presented.

She rose suddenly. Small flurries of white danced to life at her feet, and she was a fairy of the woods, a creature born of the pale sunlight that gilded her silver pelt. One hand was held out towards the seated Itachi, the slightest hints of that bewitching smile lingering still at the corner of her maw. "Come with me?" She wanted to show him something. She wanted to show him everything. Her welcoming fingers stretched out hopefully towards the golden boy, seeking his willing form to take what she offered.

<style>
.china-txtbutterfly-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:185px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-txtbutterfly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-txtbutterfly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-txtbutterfly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.china-txtbutterfly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-txtbutterfly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread