M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

--

The sensation of the fairy princess’ warmth against his was, as always, temporarily at best, but it made the boy able to appreciate the brief physical contact to a greater degree. Nothing could last forever, and everything beautiful was flammable. The to-be woman in his arms had breathed fire into his veins once, and he ought to seek guidance for those embers again while he had her, though of course, he remained different from most males at his age. Why reach further when acceptable contentment already rested in his hands? She was a thief, but he was willing to share bodily warmth, for he did not lack it.

And then it ended, sooner than even he had expected. But there was no manuscript the two young ones could follow, and the son of Inferni let the silvery songbird go, though she did not fly away as he so boldly expected. Sunset gems rested on her feminine form; fluid even in her stillness amongst white. Perhaps his face revealed open curiosity to where that hand wished to lead him, but he was beyond the point of hesitation while under her gentle, deviant spell. The lanky form dressed in blonde shades shifted, and a pale hand met the one dressed in soft blush.

Curiosity killed the cat, and the boy was no older than these short months of life he had experienced. For now, he would grant her another wish.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread