M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

She was the sunshine travelling on top of the ripples on a dancing sea, and he followed; deep earth steadily following. They were day and night, and he, unable to cherish the beauty of light, followed regardless, finding this sunshine creature strangely refreshing after eternities spent in darkness. The girl inhabited temporary loyalty, and always would she return once she disappeared into the thickening forest. The expression so many considered cold forever lingered on the young male’s face, but the silvery songbird had learned to fill his silence with her song, and it was strange how the two opposites could find such harmony. Never had the traitor child considered such a possibility, and now he would never doubt it.

The fae was a worthy mortal with eyes of a child; she had kept her ability to love the world she had been born to when so many settled into indifference. Like he. The outcast Lykoi’s eyes trailed the enthusiastic shadow of silver and desert sand, but he could not see what she saw. It did not make him unable to appreciate what the girl intended to show him, for he harvested glee from her youthful awe.

Steps slowed as they reached a different scene, where early buds of colours had risen from white with hunger for the slowly changing sun. His songbird fell away from him; driven by this premature life blooming in a world of death. Her world contradicted his, for to him this world could not be further from paradise. But one could ponder, for the girl’s gentle heart could not have survived such a dimension; so far from grace. What was he? The boy caught between two worlds; heaven and hell. There was life peeking out between blushing palms. Sunset eyes did not graze the flora as much as they grazed her, for it was in her face he could see everything reflected. Even in the very depths of his core he could feel the slight blossoming warmth.

Itachi’s optime form crouched down beside the awed songbird, and he too shuffled away layers of white, and was rewarded with vivid gold. Depths of crimson appreciated the change of colour, and the boy was inspired to lay his gaze on his songbird again, placing that gentle, perhaps not-so-rare-after-all smile onto his silent lips.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread