M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table © Sie

The boy was obliging; Willing to fulfil her fancy for now, for it seemed that it suited him to see her happiness. Maybe he would recognise it as an emotion he was absent of, and one she had an abundance of to share, if he was willing to sap it dry from lively cerulean orbs.

But the girl was a magic thing. She could pull this optimistic happiness from the very air, it seemed, and as she turned to face him now with blushing hands still cupping vibrant yellow her face shone with it. She had been expecting him to gaze upon the glorious creation within her hands, but instead that morbid yet entrancing crimson was fixated on her own face.

He was smiling. Her own smile faltered slightly, but it was not from a lack of joy; more from the intensity of a second emotion, one that seemed to close off her throat and make her heart beat faster. So fast that she was sure he would be able to hear it, maybe even see it leaping within her chest. For a moment, she remained frozen; gazing at him gazing back at her. Hands loosened on the delicate yellow petals, moving instead to touch him again - to rest on one golden cheek, should the boy indulge her as it seemed he was prone to doing.

China paused, and her smile rose brightly to match his own. Itachi was good at humoring her, and he grew even better in pulling such responses from her. His silence no longer baffled the silvery songbird, but she longed for it - More and more, she thought of his quiet mentality as preferably over the meaningless speech of others. "They remind me of you," The hand recoiled slightly - Surely it was not she, China Rose, feeling the faint stirrings of shyness? Surely not she, the outgoing wild Fae of Juniper Peace?

She stood again, rested her palm against the tree. Thick lashes shuttered momentarily over hazy eggshell blue. "In the Summer, they will be gone, and the wildflowers will come back. But only they can brave the cold, because they are resilient, and strong" She stepped back, lifting her hands high above her head to brush the lowest boughs of the tree. Eyes remained half lidded - Itachi was her drug. He intoxicated her blood. She smiled, and beckoned to him with one dainty hand. "Will you dance with me?"

<style>
.china-txtbutterfly-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:185px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-txtbutterfly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-txtbutterfly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-txtbutterfly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.china-txtbutterfly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-txtbutterfly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread