M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Durrrr :| 300+

The girl belonged less in Inferni than he had. The boy’s eyes waited and watched, and she remained different from everything he knew. The way her silvery shape danced and moved; the way she spoke and laughed. It appealed to him, though he did wonder why this was. Everything was temporary, and the colourful buds nestled in the girl’s palms would wither and die. But it did not seem to matter to her, for she had the ability to cherish that short lifespan.

Ears perked at her words, and he felt his cheek lightly against the blushing palm that again had risen to offer touch. ”Oh?” It should not be necessary for him to understand. And again, touch was gone and she rose to turn her spirited attention to the elderly tree. How could simple flora remind someone of another individual? Wine red stare fell at the revealed field of yellow, but flowers could not talk. They merely existed, leaning toward the sun until their beauty was no longer.

Her next flow of words did make some sense—was that how she saw him? A lonely, resilient creature braving the cold? His life was the result of the choices he had made and that was how he wanted it to be. As he too rose, he was met by a most peculiar request. They were met by genuine, unaltered laughter, and it took a moment for the boy to realize that it was his. How was it that she continued to reveal sides of him that even he had not been aware of? But the boy’s mind was not as clear as it should be, for the drugs had travelled through the walls of his lungs and filled his blood with the cotton-like calm.

Even his smile seemed to fit on his lips, and how could he say no? Why not? His mind was taken aback, but the idea was not as horrible as he would have found it in a different setting. He had nothing to prove to her. A pale hand slowly reached out for her, and he stepped closer, unaware of the foreign warmth spilling into blushing orbs.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread