M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table © Sie

Her request was met by the most startling sound. The girl's fluid pose changed - hesitated, sharpened around its blurry edges. Was that? His laughter lit fire in her belly, and warmed the cold air around the maiden. Such a strange sound, so perfectly formed that surely it could belong to no mortal creature.

But then again, China had her speculations on the mortality of Itachi Lykoi. His was a blood that ran cold and deep, right down to the core of being. Death was not an ending for the likes of him and his - and hers, too. They were cursed with living virulent through the veins of their predecessors, and just as the centers of his eyes shone blood red, so had those of the ones who had come before him. The dark ones; the wicked ones. Her own eyes, such a devious and rare blue, were not formed by the genetic taint that had developed his. They came from the same blood, but it was different, vastly different. They were different, vastly different.

Thick lashes blinked away the final remnants of surprise, and a smile bloomed rich and full on her pixie maw. That laughter belonged to her now, and was stored deep within the cockles of her sunlit heart for later reminiscing. The traitor prince gave her a smile - a real raw one, that showed his unstained teeth. Then, without hesitant born of thoughtful clarity, he reached for the songbird.

At first, the gentle connection seemed misplaced. "No, like this-" With a peal of her own laughter to stir the hushed air, China took his hands into her own, placing them firmly on the slight curve of her swaying hips. His palms felt warm, and real. Her own fingers twined in the golden locks that had grown in length to spill down over his shoulders. She began to hum, that sweet strange melody of the forest, and the giant pine whispered with its neighbours in gentle amusement at the dove and the raven who danced beneath the boughs.

<style>
.china-txtbutterfly-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:185px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-txtbutterfly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-txtbutterfly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-txtbutterfly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.china-txtbutterfly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-txtbutterfly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread