M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table style © Sie

Perhaps the girl would never realise how rare the moments she shared with him were. In her company, the boy was no more a murderer than her own self; China's mind had long since buried that hatchet. The assumption of misinterpretation had taken its place. Itachi Lykoi was not the monster her grandmother had made him out to be - He could not be. Kaena herself had been very attached to the youth. There simply must have been a misunderstanding, because the boy she currently held in her arms was as docile as a lamb, as placated and wonderful as her mind would continue to forge him to be.

No, perhaps she would never realise her folly in thinking him an innocent, just like herself. Perhaps she would never see the raven's dark face.

The pair seemed entranced with one another, beneath the boughs of the giant forest sentinel. One might have mistaken it for plastic young love, but it was not. What China shared with Itachi was nothing so wholesome or simple as that; the girl didn't even know what love was, let alone display an ability to feel it, to really feel it. It was her own endearing naivety that allowed her to believe that that was what she felt, when her blood raced beneath her skin and she drew closer to the boy's warm body. No, what she felt for him was nothing so pure as young love.

Regardless, he made her happy, almost unbearably so. She would pine for the idealistic nature of their secret meetings, when she was back within the cage of Inferni. There, the men were roughly formed, crafted by the mother from the thick and enduring clay. They saw her, but the did not see her, and what physical love she shared with them was all there could be. In fact, since Itachi, China had not taken another male to her sleeping place. He had been the first, and apparently, the last; until she cleansed the golden boy from her mind, there was no willingness to be with another.

Gradually, he was changing her. Not so fast as she might be sculpting him, with the lightest touch of blushing fingers. But regardless, with each passing day China felt herself removed further and further from the loving embrace of the Earthmother, and Itachi Lykoi was to blame.

His words, uttered as though in sin, caught her off-guard. For a moment the silvery girl hesitated her gentle swaying, and cerulean eyes widened to gaze upon him beseechingly. Seeing no mockery (although by now it seemed apparent that Itachi was incapable of such sarcastic humor), a smile blossomed on pixie maw. "I thought you might, eventually." She moved, somewhat daringly, to place a lick right upon his glossy black nose.

<style>
.china-x02-box {background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... asmall.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-x02 {font-family:arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-x02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-x02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px;}
.china-x02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-x02 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread