M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Short and bad, but my brain is a dead place today. Sad

It was a simple fact revealed, and it was a safe thing to admit. Everything ended eventually, but he had felt the desire to tell her nevertheless. The silver songbird with her blush splattered cheeks did not have to be aware of the special treatment she was granted. No, she did not need to know a thing. However, the strain that suddenly was suddenly found, disturbing her lovely elegance. As so often, her response was to offer him a flowery smile. The boy had received a few of them, lately. Did he treasure it enough?

What could her “eventually” mean? Itachi was not curious enough to wonder, for he could so easily distance himself on will. It would do no good to ponder and dream. Muzzle wrinkled automatically as she placed her canine kiss on his nose. But what good could music and forbidden kisses do for the world? If she sought a physical response from him, she would find herself disappointed. But he did not adjust his smile and turn it sour; instead allowed it to remain as he wondered about the thoughts in her head.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread