M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table style © Sie

Time was slipping away from her, and with it, so would he.

It was inevitable that they should be parted. It would undoubtedly hurt the girl more than it hurt the boy - Not because her attachment to him flowed like deep water, but more because she allowed herself to feel such things as longing and nostalgia. While in his arms, the girl wondered if Itachi thought often of Inferni. She wondered if he missed the cracked and craven earth, watered as it was by the blood of it's enemies. The world of the coyotes was harsh, often brutal. It seemed so unfitting that she, silver songbird, could find shelter there while he could not. What a strange hand of fate.

China felt no real attachment to the land she called home. As with all Lykoi blood she had been drawn there, but it was not the soil her heart had sought, but the kindred; those who suffered from the same chaos curse. Unwittingly, like a moth to the flame, sweet little China had found her catalyst.

Would it be Inferni that had the final hand in changing her, or would it be the golden boy with the bleeding artist's eyes? His embrace was sweet and gentle, but was it just puppetry? She had wanted to show him the majesty of the Earthmother that she was slowly deserting, but he had not understood. Maybe he would never understand her.

China sighed, but it was a sound of contentment. None of these sullen thoughts would breach her subconscious - For now, this pearl of happiness remained untarnished. Blushing palms remained resting against golden chest, her body furled neatly to meet his own. The day was growing weary around them, but she was hesitant to break the moment; there was still the fading glaze of the hallucinogenic drug in his glorious sunset eyes.

A moment of insecurity drew her closer to him, and with large ears folded to her head the girl snuggled against the boy's chest, intent on listening to the beat of his heart. "I don't know how long I can stay there, Itachi," her admittal referred of course to her homeland - their homeland. Blue blood coursed in each vein. Lapis Lazuli gazed sightlessly beyond them both. "Sometimes I feel trapped." It was too difficult to explain to him the claustrophobic feelings she got in her chest sometime, so the silvery girl did not attempt to.

<style>
.china-x02-box {background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... asmall.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-x02 {font-family:arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-x02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-x02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px;}
.china-x02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-x02 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread