M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

Life was fleeting and swift; a pulsing being that eventually would be swallowed by the darkness so many feared the older they became with age. Perhaps it was his youth that gave him idealistic perspectives, but they remained different from the normal kind of dreams. There was nothing he wanted to accomplish in life before it was taken away. Itachi lived and breathed, taking each and every day as it came without interest of the future. That was why there was a death sentence hanging above his golden hues. The angel had revealed its wings of dark ink, and the glorious prince had fallen deep from grace. But there would be a world beyond hell. Itachi had the patience to wait forever to reach it.

But even here there were simple joys that could be found, even while not looking. Itachi had not searched for this girl to breathe magic into his black and white existence. The prince of betrayal did not require colours, but that was not to say that he did not appreciate the gifts she had brought to him. It was merely temporary. While older than he, she too was too young to be held responsible for her foolish act. Soon she would open those eggshell blue eyes of hers and see him as the flawed creature he was. She knew the facts, but what she did to overlook them was a mystery to him, for the two of them were not alike. She owned a kind and loving nature and he did not.

She leaned against her chest, and he wondered if she could feel the presence of the pollution in his heart. Much went on within the girl according to her words. To Itachi life was so much simpler. Whether or not he would connect to his wolf home was something that could only be revealed with enough time. There was no need for a specific, adjusted home as long as he survived. That was the sole reason why he had fled to the mountains and been part of Anathema’s creation. He had been much too young to become a lonely wanderer then. And how could the girl feel trapped with no solid walls keeping her imprisoned? He believed he knew what she was saying, but it was difficult for him to see things from her point of view.

”Leave and be free,” he said, simple and straight forward as one would expect from a flawed being such as he. Itachi did not understand that blood was thicker than water. He had no family.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread