M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table style © Sie

She had known he wouldn't comprehend, but to hear the boy utter such an oblivious statement was disappointing, regardless. Perhaps she had hoped that his inherent depth of thinking would perceive the words she did not say, but that was the ridiculous dream of all fools, and one that would quickly be abolished. She did not reply, but listened a moment more to the rhythmic pounding of his heart - Could she tell the color of it by sound alone? Did she know that without sight, his blood was black, made so by the hollowness within him? No, she could not, for she was a mortal thing. She was a songbird, and saw only the notes in his voice, the gentle harmony of his bleeding eyes.

Poetic though it may be, her adoration for him was shallow as the bones in her perfect, doll-like face. He was her first, but he was different - Different in a way that she craved uniqueness, in a way that suited her better than any other. What she sought was an end to the sameness - The monotonous drone of the life that went around her. The anxiety of being caught with him gave their relationship thrill, and although she might not understand it, the thought of being held in the arms of a potential murderer did likewise. She was no saint, but a traitor too - Greedy for the feelings he could give her.

But her sins were incomparable to his, for it was with genuine love that she adored her family, her sisters and her brother and her grandmother. They were all she had left of the missing father that she did not know. Would Razekiel have made her feel like Itachi did?

Her fingers teased through golden fur absently. Leaving Inferni, at the moment, was an impossibility. She could not survive on her own, without the emotions of others to feed off of. She required that connection to exist. Feeling oddly fragile, the girl stiled another sigh, before stepping back from Itachi's embrace. Her hands lingered on him, but her body was at a distance now. One day, he would be the handsomest of men, but for now, he was still just a boy. Would he still want her, her mind and her body, then? "It's getting dark," She remarked remotely, wanting to stroke the side of his face.

<style>
.china-x02-box {background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... asmall.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-x02 {font-family:arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-x02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-x02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px;}
.china-x02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-x02 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread