M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

Certain matters would never be as clear to others as they were to him. But it was his flaws that had given him strength to break out of a potential jail. He could not fly, but he soared nevertheless. His was an egocentric world; one he did not have to share with others unless it was his choice to do so. He could turn his back on this girl in an instant, and his hands would not look all that red to him. It was not the boy’s fault that his blood was flawed, but it did not make him less of a monster. This was not innocence born from sin. No, he naturally wore the colours of his parents; held a cruelty similar to a mindless beast that had been set on destroying the world.

Itachi did not have such great plans, but he was capable of similar deeds if he managed to access a logic strong enough to support such a choice. But no, not now. Mind did not loom with such faulty thoughts when the songbird was near. The silvery canine did not respond, but the boy brushed the lack of response away. She just did not see the exit as easily as he did. The bonds trapping her were not his, so there was no possibility to relate. Her day was at an end, and she spoke the introduction to her departure and shied away from the shallow warmth he could offer. They could dance and dream themselves away, but it did not change a thing. Why would they want to fool themselves?

A belated nod was given. Songbirds fled from approaching darkness, for they belonged in the light. He was a carnivore, well suited for the night that was about to come. While others fled he remained, stalking the darkness in search of his soul. ”Then it is time for you to run away,” he mumbled, supporting what was about to happen.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread