M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Word Count → 3+ :: table style © Sie

Her words seemed to provoke that infuriating nothingness from the boy. Dopey, lingering satisfaction drained from her veins and dripped down, soaked up by the chilled and hungry earth. She had been so connected to that earth once - A child of the mother, a kin of the sacred womb of life. How nature had betrayed her with its falseness! She could smoke the weed more and more, but that sense of belonging and contentment, that sense of love, it faded more each day.

Frustration, plaintive and irrational as were most of her urges, colored the fickle creature's cerulean eyes like the tepid surface of a choppy lake. The porcelain doll sweeps of her features were created to show expression, and they did without hesitation; So much contrast, to the robotic nature of her once-lover. "I would stay with you," The words were sharp, clipped, although she did not fully break the contact lingering between them. Even now, she ached for him, in that sweet and sickly way. "If you asked it of me, I would." Within the anger was shame, but while flames burned around it, it remained hidden.

How brightly false emotions burned.

And oh, he was so handsome - So different, so unique. But she was a creature of the morning and the day, while his breed stalked the nighttime shadows. "But you never will, will you," A slight note of defeat. She loathed the sound of it, yearned for the anger that covered it up. There was a festering doubt within her, that Itachi would never be able to express the emotions she craved. Not even his uniqueness could make up for such a flaw. The little bird prepared to spread her wings, to return to the treetops where hungry eyes would not see her.

<style>
.china-x02-box {background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... asmall.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:146px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.china-x02 {font-family:arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.china-x02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.china-x02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px;}
.china-x02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.china-x02 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread