M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

--

But there did not have to be conflict within a soul. Then again, it was so easy for him to follow the gentle tide and rest on the gentle, curved waves of the inevitable. The world did not have to be all that complicated, but it depended on the creature that viewed it, and China suffered while Itachi was free. But she was the silvery songbird that was supposed to soar, but she had the key to her own prison. How could she sing anything.

But her words now sowed doubt into his being, and his stillness could compete with the soulless rock making the earth. But layers of plates moved beneath their feet, and even Itachi could be thrown into earthquakes if the situation offered it. He was far from invincible, though his foolish ideas of superiority would remain. Why would the girl chase after a tainted shadow; a manifest of everything that repulsed her. She was a beautiful girl, but she knew the end as well as he did. The fallen prince did not believe the two of them were meant to co-exist.

Why did that make her angry? She flourished, but he was already withered and dying, leaning towards earth instead of the sun’s gentle gaze. He could live with anger and resentment as long as there was acceptance. ”There’s nothing for you here.” But was he truly empty as his unmoving rubies suggested? Pain too could be beautiful, but rarely did he appreciate its melancholic taste. The girl had tasted of summer, and now he was left in the darkness. But that was where he belonged. Perhaps he wished she could reach out and save him, but he did not believe he had such an option. Not anymore.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread