M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

Herp a derp

Oh, he understood, but did she? She was the one to make choices for her life, and all he could offer was a piece of his truth, though it was unknown how far she could get with that alone. The girl seemed to desire freedom, but he understood that her chains were part of her, and while a caged bird would never sing, he was uncertain if she would still have a voice without her family. But it was her mess, and he could not aid her, nor would he soothe her with lies. It had not been simple for the fallen prince to abandon his birthplace in the manner he had, but few choices could be made without sacrifices. The outcome had not been expected, but it had to be accepted. If the girl could not make sacrifices, there was no hope for her.

Depths of rubies remained on her face for only a moment longer before choosing to part with feverishly bright blue. She spoke again, but he failed to see the importance of his say in all of this. She should follow her own judgement, not his. But Itachi was no oracle; he did not understand this willowy creature, and she did not understand him. Her role in his life should have been swift and temporary. They should not have met each other again, but here they were, and he was uncertain of the response she sought. He could have told her to leave, but he did not think he wished to do so. To refrain was a simple task, then, but he could not offer her more, for it was not his place.

She could see his emptiness, so why didn’t she flee? There was nothing to save.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread