In Safety's Grip
Ookami looked at the fire then at Adonia when she started to speak. He cocked his head, he didn't understand. How had she been a burden to him? "Adonia.. You could never be a burden to me.. I care about you and want to be with you.. I want to help you when you need it. I could never even imagen you being a burden." He smiled gently, glad he spoke what was on his mind. He looked away, slightly embarresed. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Adonia buried her head down and he cocked his head. She was so shy. He grinned, he loved the way she was and hoped that she understood how much he cared about her. He was falling for her fast and he didn't think his feelings were ever going to stop growing.

He waited to see what Adonia's response to his comment was. Would she be embarresed or say something about how she felt about him back? Either way he didn't care. He was glad to have his feelings out there. He sighed again, pulling his leg up towards him so he could gently lick it. He still didn't know what had happened to it. He wondered if it would ever heal. He remembered Adonia's injury and let the scared thought fade away, her's was worse, he had no reason to be worried about his injury.

Messages In This Thread