In Safety's Grip
He didn't realized he had said that he loved her until it was already out. He bit his tounge, hoping that those words weren't the wrong ones. He wasn't exactly thinking about it when he said that he loved her. He was just saying what he felt. He didn't want to lie by not saying he loved her. But he was scared that he would scare her.

I think I love you...I'm just nervous and would like to take everything slowly. If that was okay with him... Of course it was okay with him. The words she spoke of first, even if she just thought she did, they made him exstatic. His tail thumped lightly and his ears perked. "Of course." He bit his tounge from saying more. He thought that if he spoke any more, words that would probably frighten her would spill out of his mouth. He lay his head on the ground, looking at her gently. He was at a loss for words... what could he say? He decided that no words would be the best at the moment. He smiled at her gently, thinking about the words she had spoken over and over again.

Messages In This Thread