turn on the light just to make shadows.
[html]

Claiming time! Big Grin here is the land they will claim. I wanted to make the pack territory a little diverse, and since the conception of the pack, I'd been hoping for Tayui to... expand her horizons beyond just a mountain. XD Post in whichever order you like. LET'S GET MOVING, FOLKS! WOOHOO!

She had found enough. There was Pilot, the other leader, and three other wolves to form the pack. Two she knew: Skoll and Kieran, but another was a new wolf, Zexion. Zexion appeared to have a decent amount of the knowledge of the mountain, for he had (apparently) been living there before Tayui had issued her call. She would be relying on Zexion to show them around the mountain and the surrounding lands, for this land was completely foreign to her. But the nature of it all was so familiar. Establishing a pack was a new experience, but leading it... it would be so much of her past returning. Although Fatin would not be there are her side, and the memories of Mordulin would not drift through the trees on windy days, she would hold her two friends dear in the namesake of the pack. Shadowed Sun: a pack of learning, irony, contradiction, and thought. A pack for both the pedagogue and the demagogue, the young and the old. It would be the dawn of a new day: the rising sun and the shadows cast by the trees.

Since she had met the others, they had dispersed to examine the lands. Now, she had to call them back to finally claim the land as their own. It would be theirs soon: the pack's. It would be their home. "Gather, for we will claim this land as our own: the pack of Shadowed Sun. Pilot and I await your arrival." She and Pilot had discussed matters, examining the lands and going through the procedures of how things would happen. As of now, she was unsure if Pilot would become her equal in leadership or assist her in leadership. These things would be decided with time, she was certain. With time, they would truly flourish. Now, the time had come.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread