turn on the light just to make shadows.
[html]
I feel irrational, so confrontational
He really didn't want to be here. It made him feel terribly itchy, being around other wolves after a time alone. Like he was being judged. Which he knew he was, it was how their species worked. But all the same, he couldn't ignore the urge to scratch.

The two he had travelled with arrived shortly after he had, uttering an unintelligible murmur to let Tayui know he had arrived, obedient to her calls. Skoll said something flowery and poetic and obviously premeditated, thought Zexion had to give him credit. He hadn't had that much time to think about it, after all.

Shadowed Sun. Zexion liked it. Shadows always became greater the closer they came to the light, and the mountain cast a long shadow, littered with those of the tall, stringy pines. "Zexion, would you mind showing us to the edge of the lands?" There it was again, that request to have his home taken away. Rather than muttering something about a few good hunting grounds to check out, Zexion gave a resigned sigh.

"Of course, Tayui," he said. "We're closest to the sea here, I'm sure one of you looked at the coast. We can start there."
But the reality is I'm getting away with murder[/html]

I'm so sorry I suck D=

Messages In This Thread