turn on the light just to make shadows.
[html]
I feel irrational, so confrontational
They followed, and Zexion observed. He didn't need to pay complete attention to his feet, because they knew where they were going. So he analyzed his companions' movements: Skoll's sure steps, and blackie's thoughtful upward gazes, and ghost's seemingly unnoticed little grins.

They, like everything else, reminded him of things best left forgotten.

So when the sea began to call, he pulled himself up short, hoping no one was fool enough to try and go past him and fall off the crumbling stone into the water. He wiggled his toes and stared out at the steely blue as Tayui prattled on about Spartan society and ranks and jobs and gods knew what else. He wasn't interesting. They'd judge him and tell him to do this, and he would, but he would always be doing what he did best.

That would be thinking.

"Are there any lands on the edge of the mountain that would be good for hunting, Zexion? If you could show us more of the land, Pilot and I could split up and claim some territory? We could move off into two groups and survey the lands."

Funny, their alleged leader was asking him for advice. Leaders told, they did not ask. Especially of those unknown to them, those underlings. Zexion inclined his head, his ears doing most of the motion. "The forest goes on a bit down there, there's a fair deer population. Some strange little goats, too, but they keep to higher elevation. There's a creek," he looked back over his shoulder. "Some ways back and down, it leads to a pool, where things drink."

But the reality is I'm getting away with murder[/html]

Yessss. All right, I hope everyone is still a were.

Messages In This Thread