turn on the light just to make shadows.
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

Lubomir had been tracking them a while now. He was weary from the journey and so far he'd managed to find nothing. His usually sleek fur looked matted and worn, like a coat one wears so much it becomes... faded. That was the word, he looked faded. He kept his distance, partly afraid they would turn on him and partly because he had no idea how to approach these strangers. This was not the Old Country, this wasn't a pack he could just trot along with, there might be rules to follow. And surely the last thing he wanted was confrontation.

Eventually they would spot him, he knew that much. And what then. Would he just trot along and wait for them to turn on him? Or should he wait? He wearily shook his head. No. He should announce his presence. To do otherwise would be stupid indeed. He sat down at what he judged a good enough distance. Close enough to be spotted but far enough to run if they showed aggression. Lubomir let out a drawn-out howl, as if to say 'I'm here, come find me'. Really, all he could do was wait. And hope that they would admit him to the ranks or at least allow him to cross the territory. Yes, he'd been Bard in his old pack, but that was the past. He had to make do with what he would be given.

[/html]

OOC: Sorry if this is short, I have no idea what else to add. =/ Also, lack of HTML skills will kill me! ^^''

Messages In This Thread