turn on the light just to make shadows.
I forgot if Pilot was on two legs or four, so I’m going with four. :3 Also, welcome Lubomir!

[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... rtxela.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Fair enough, it will probably make the claiming go much faster so we can all settle in." Pilot offered a warm grin to the others before turning to look at Skoll. "Let’s head down that way and," he turned his head back towards Tayui and the others, "we can meet up after we’ve finished?" It came out as sort of a question, though he supposed it was rhetorical. He nodded to Skoll, and took the first steps to leading the duo away from the rest of the group. Shadowed Sun. That was their new name. Storm was no more, but he would never forget it.

His gaze traveled outward as a new voice approached them on the wind. From their vantage point, he could clearly see the outsider. "Oh, maybe we have another one to join our ranks", he commented to Skoll, before leading them down towards him. "Hello there!" Pilot called out, hoping what he had said to Skoll would prove to be true. "Can I help you?" He asked gently, as to not sound over intimidating.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread