turn on the light just to make shadows.
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

He'd been watching Pilot and Skoll closely as they approached. They didn't seem aggressive, although the yellow one did seem a lot stronger than the white. He didn't make a move to retreat, because they certainly weren't attacking. Indeed part of the pack was moving away. For a moment, he wondered if he should be scared, but when the white wolf called out to him, he decided he'd stand his ground. Trying hard not to seem aggressive without falling into submission too much, he called back,

'Hello there.' His voice held a slight lilt, an accent, if you will. His tone becoming more confident, he went on, 'I am new to your lands. I come from a place far too the West. I have been travelling for many weeks now. Your lands... he gestured with his paw over his shoulder, to the mountains he'd crossed, 'What has happened here?'

Lubomir realised he'd been most rude. Back in the Old Country, he would not act thus with another pack. He shook his head a bit and added almost sheepishly,

'I am Lubomir Varg. I come from the Old Country. I am formerly of the Dawn Valley pack, though I doubt you have heard of us. My pack... we were attacked. None but I survived. I seek only safe passage through your lands, for I am searching for a new pack. I wish to start anew. And who are you, if I may be so bold?'

Lubomir waited for the other wolves to respond. He was still a little edgy. Being around the yellow one made him feel uncomfrotable. He was still a bit concerned about a surprise attack. His eyes settled on the white wolf, for he seemed somehow the leader.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread