M- Silence Driving Me Crazy
Purple orbs watched intently as the coydog spoke, talking a bit about his brother. For a second, he stared with some seriously dangerous eyes at a trunk that lied on a corner of the room, and for a wild second, Liev's curiosity piked and he almost asked what it had inside. And for some reason, he felt glad he didn't.

The Dasa then moved to the Russian's back, placing his hands over the grayish man's shoulders and whispering what were hsi thoughts on a handsome man. His brain didn't even need to make two plus two to understand where this was headed at. And, really, he couldn't look more forward to it.

He threw his head slowly backwards, feeling it meet the coydog's own shoulder, he shifted the enough to have his muzzle rub against the other Anatheman's throath and cheek. "I'm not too picky. I believe a handsome man... can be anyone. From a purebreed wolf or dog.... to a hybrid coydog..." He spoke, his warm breath whispering towards Giuseppe's ears. He rose one hand and rubbed it from the hybrid's upper back and shoulder blades all the way up to the back of his neck and to behind his long ears, rubbing it ever so slowly and softly. He knew enough anatomy to know that that the back of a canine's ears were sensitive enough and, when massaged the right way, it can turn out to be.... quite pleassant and estimulating.

he fet the conversation had died already some time ago, so there was no need to bring it back up again. In fact, that's the last thing he wanted. To interrupt this.

He brought up his arms and embraced - rather awkwardly - the coydog's neck, forcing it closer to his own exposed neck. And to make sure he would get it right, he let out the lowest, sotfest of moans as the other male's sharp ears got closer to his lips and, with the very tip of his tongue, he licked the brownish fur on the Trovato's ear. Yes, the warrior knew how to be sexy if he wanted to.

Messages In This Thread