you've got nowhere to go but here
[html]

Again he refused, and though she wanted very much to demand his compliance, she knew better. The smile that he offered was gentle, kind, lacking the plastic coating that Ezekiel's usually held; it was certainly different, and for a moment it distracted her. Crimson eyes wondered over how such a subtle difference could change the face entirely. Did she look like Ezekiel when she smiled, or did her face have kindness? Certainly no gentle expression could ever be found on a Lykoi's features. Not hers, at least.

When he spoke, her ears shifted. There was something he wanted, something that required such a...fair queen, as she was. It almost made her laugh, but the sound was passed over by a scoff when he spoke of his own lowly status. "I find that simpering fools get nowhere. Your desire to do things for yourself is commendable." The correction was quick, blunt, factual. She had never met a 'gentleman', at least not in the traditional sense of the words. Her associates were cold.

"But what can I do for the prince? Usually, I do not help wolves; I can make an exception for a flatterer." This time, she laughed. The awkward melody billowed out on the air in a large cloud of white fog, the expulsion of air causing her to cut the sound short in order to cough. It all ended with a grimace as her fractured ribcage ached dully.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*NS01-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. NS01-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns01-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-top:1px solid;}
.ns01-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;}
.ns01-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread