Creeping slow, it's okay to be afraid.
Quote:OOC~ Yep, here is my final post. Tailiesin gets to end the thread once and for all. Smile Would like to see you end the thread with his persepective of her leave. lol If you want to that is. Tongue

The wind blew hard against her light colored fur. She sighed as she gazed warmly toward the little pup now nuzzled close to his father. Now that the cub was no longer nestled between her paws, she stood as Tailiesin spoke. As he spoke, she gazed down upon him, her gaze lingering, watching for the moment when she too would speak. She listened with ears erect above her head, eyes concentrating on her reply to his speech. When next she spoke, she still held a calm and kind tone to her voice.

“That’s alright Tailiesin,” She began. “You and Liam take your den, I’ll just go on my way.” She smiled kindly and dipped her head in a formal bow, “I thank you Tailiesin for listening, and I would be honored if we could hunt together one day.”

She offered him another formal bow and lowered her gaze upon the little pup, “Be good for your father Liam.” She began taking a moment to sample the air that brushed beneath her nose. She breathed in and exhaled. Her gaze and voice returned to settle upon Liam. “Make sure your father is never sad and always happy, and make sure that he does not get himself into trouble.”

Her tail wagged with joy as the wind blew coldness about her. She sighed and gazed up at the sky; her eyes searched the emptiness of it and then returned to the two. She wondered silently to herself if they would worry about her, it was a storm after all, why would she not take cover? She laughed to herself. What she stood in did not faze her, and because of that, she would move on. From this place, this moment she would find herself once more walking a new path. She sighed and bowed once more to Tailiesin.

“Good bye, and be safe.” She gave father and son another warm smile and turned her back to them. Once she faced a new direction, the sound of flapping reached her ears. She stopped from her single step and gazed sky bound in the direction of the sound. She smirked to herself, “And the chase begins again.” She stated loudly to herself, not aware to the fact that father and son could hear her worlds.

She turned once again to father and son, with eyes aglow with a wild delight she said her final goodbyes and darted from her standing position. Her body moved with a grace, bounding about the snow. Above and flying a head all could see the creature she chased. The red-tailed hawk soared above them all, gaining speed as the she-wolf chased after it. Her gaze lifted to the sky focused upon the beauty of the creature’s flight, and as she ran, she thought of the ones she left behind. Friends that she had encountered and hoped to once again meet upon the road.

Quote:OOC~ FIN. Deirdre has left the thread

Messages In This Thread