Scavenger
Quote:OOC: That’s ok. I’m going to end it here anyway. This thread started a long time ago, and it seems kind of dead. So I’m going to end it. Silyva, Galilee, I apologize not giving more time in waiting, but I have a strong feeling that this thread is going to stay slightly dead. I thank you all for joining, and I hope to Roleplay once again with all of you. If you wish to RP with Deirdre just send me a PM. Thanks.  Smile

The lightly colored she wolf huffed, and snorted the cold air making her breath visible. She sighed and stood, stretching to allow her muscles to relax from any tension she may have gained. She eyed the female wolf that had entered the clearing, but did not reply to her words. She only stood and watched as she left.

With the female gone, her ears began to twitch as she concentrated on listening for the sounds she had heard earlier, but she did not hear anything. She exhaled again and turned her attention to the female who had first approached her.

“You are welcomed to the corpse,” she told her taking a step forward. “I’ll be going now anyway,” She said gazing intently upon the other wolf. She did not say anything after that, she only smirked and began to walk forward away from the other female.

She was unsure of where she would be going, but it was time for her to move on. She did not look back when she left the clearing, and when she was completely sure that she was no longer in the range of the other female she took off. Her feet pulled her across the earth, and took her upon a new path.

Messages In This Thread