Escaping you
[html]

--

He wanted to offer her calm, but his lack of hostility did not ease the present woman. It was a shame that grudges had to dig so deep that the scent of his alliance was enough to bring discomfort on to others. He had not been a part of the terror, but Dahlia had. But never had he seen this female, so has she participated at all? It did not strike him that she could have been involved with the first war, and that was why he failed to understand her anxiety. She asked for his name, but he was prepared to grant her this until she offered him one. But it was a lie, and lavender gaze darkened slightly, though confusion was first to lunge.

What was a name? Regardless, he felt a light heat of a false blush. Was this some kind of game she wished him to play? Dahlia and Inferni were no longer arch enemies, but if she could lie, so could he. But he did not want to be a part of this. There was no reason to make this into an unpleasant scene if it was avoidable. But exhausting pulled at him, and with lack of sleep there was a temper eager to flare up. ”I suppose I am Haku Soul then,” he said, voice sharp and disapproving as the name of his father was spoken. Months had passed since he had spoken the name of the demon that had wished to murder them all.

But Conor did not feel better. He just wanted to be a creature of peace.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread