Closer To The Edge//Blood Ocean//Don't Hate
[html]

CLOSER TO THE EDGE

Is a man of many different faces. You can find the actor with a new face with no real emotion behind it, or with too much emotion, barely ever being the right amount. He is a dreamer in both his own world and in the world of Bartholomew Cubbins. Mars can be angry, mean almost and also be ready to pick a fight at times while Bartholomew is the man who would rather be sitting there with friends laughing about the whole situation that got you all riled up in the first place. Mars is a loner, and a Quiet Man, sometimes going long moments without speaking when in the company of others. He has a third personality that is a sociopath who beats people's skulls in with a baseball bat that has nails driven through it.Hurricane is also very sexual and likes to rape people. Long and short term plots are available and encouraged.

MARS MUSE
Ein~Zwei~Drei~Vier~Fünf

CURRENT ACTIVE THREADS
1.heavy in your arms-Magnolia Takekuro [B]
2.The paths have been crossed- Mati Church
3. Tonight we drink to youth, I don't want to lose what I had as a boy - Orin
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. CLOSED

8. CLOSED

Note: When requesting plottage and threads with Mars, be aware of his different personalities, and also tell me who you would like to be present in the thread. (Mars, Bartholomew, or Hurricane)

PENDING THREADS

1. Orin Takekuro
2. Janos Russo
3. Krystalle Horzana
4. Lilya Russo
5. -----
6. -----

7. -----

PLOT IDEAISHS

1. Mars needs a goat for milk - yeah, that's right. He needs it so he can make teas. don't judge him. He'll trade for it if he needs to. If someone wants to be nice and give him a goat, that would be awesomeness wouldn't it? 0/1
2. Father?!: Mars is a father now, which had got him mentally stressed almost to extremes. This leaves open many plots including both of his other personalities so anyone who wants a thread with the basis of stressed father switching into sociopath or stressed father turned into bisexual dreamer then let's go for it. 0/2
3. KILL, DIE, RAPE Hurricane wants to play. Meaning severe maiming of others all the way to raping of females. I am open for giving Mars scars pretty much anywhere so fights are an option. Just...No one that is in his pack. These threads would also do better if they were characters involved with the CD/AW war. 0/5

<style>
.brokenstrings-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.brokenstrings {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.brokenstrings b {color:#a3472a; font-weight:bold;}
.brokenstrings {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e1a02; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/1zvese8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b3b1a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:2px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread