Closer To The Edge//Blood Ocean//Don't Hate
[html]

Current status: OPEN!

DON'T HATE

Is a rather passionate woman with a personality that is rather strange. She's rather kind,and normally kind, always giving the other person the benefit of the doubt before making a decision to judge in whichever way she would need to. She's rather opinionated, but she's very mellow about expressing herself, often times it would seem as if she was afraid to speak because of the volume of her soft voice. When she's not being quiet and mellow, she's being loud, but never too obnoxious, more like loud in a funny way. She also likes to play stupid little games, both mental and physical. She love music in most forms, though guitars, drums, and violins are her favorites. She's fun-loving in the right company, and aloof and mentally guarded in others. She doesn't necessarily like to fight, but will defend in a tight situation. She smokes a lot of weed, a big pothead. You could label her a hippie, but she's more industrial than you think. Let it be noted that she has a almost constant companion by the name of Venom. He's a younger wolf but he's rather big and is pretty much used as a body guard. Please read more on these two in Panda's profile.

PANDA'S Active Threads
1. Broken by war-Saxif, Leon
2. Shelter from the rain-Zera'im
3. Invocation Psychosomatic - Caprica
4. A thousand to one, A million to two-Alaki
5. take root and rise -Nehalennia
6. CLOSED
7. CLOSED

Note: You need to request if you would like me to have Venom in the thread or not.

Pending threads
1. Kansas
2. Itzal

3. ----

4. ----
5. ----
6. ----

PLOT IDEAS
1. Hostility of a Panda: I need someone to annoy the shit out of her to where she decides that she can't take it anymore and she attacks someone. I would rather this be someone who is not in AT but then again, some drama within AT doesn't hurt. We will discuss scars and injuries upon interest.
2. Assassin I would like Panda to get some training to be an assassin. She'll be relaying what she learns to Venom so they both know. This plot allows the other to choose if they want Venom to be taught in the same thread or not. Either way it doesn't matter to me.

3. Healing- body She's a shaman originally and she needs threads where people are sick and need to be healed, physically. Venom will not be present for these threads, unless he is needed for physical labor..

4. Moving in on her Man! Someone could develop a crush on Venom and then Panda can get very protective and tell them to back off. Have a little cat fight or something. It'd be rather interesting.
5. Man/woman moving in on her?! Some lucky man/woman could fall head over heels for this pretty little lady (and they could even go steady for a little bit) before Venom has to say something....
6.A mission of Musicians Panda needs a drum set including cymbols. She'll trade things for them. Enough said.

<style>
.panda3-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.panda3 {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.panda3 b {color:#3f1d02; font-weight:bold;}
.panda3 {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#434343; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... panda3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a7979; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread