Closer To The Edge//Blood Ocean//Don't Hate
[html]

UPDATE: October 03, 2011

I'm updating again to let you guys know where I'm at as far as accepting threads go :] Cotl is not on this list because he is still closed for threads. My priority is getting Panda's threads filled up, as well as getting some war plottage on with AW and Mars, so please please please contact me if you are in need of a CD member to maim or just to save someone in the process of fighting AW for no reason. I also want to draw attention to THIS THREAD for those of you whom have Pagan/Wiccan characters!

Panda Behr + Venom Trombetta
(Anathema)

Panda and Venom are open for TWO threads. I am accepting healer plots for her as well as the plots listed above for her so not only she can have some conflict in her life but she can also be promoted in her pack. She thinks she deserves to be Corson since Demi went out and died on them, don't you think she would look nice and cozy at the Corson rank? I do.

Mars Bartholomew Russo
(Crimson Dreams)

I'm asking for THREE threads for this crazy mofo right here. He's open for flings, rapes, one night stands, things like this since he is halfway taken by his NPC, Krystalle (WHOM IS UP FOR ADOPTION) and he is trying to be faithful to her since she bared him two wonderful children (one of which is UP FOR ADOPTION), though i could use him fucking up shit again with Krystalle so come at me. I also am looking for plots for Hurricane to eff up some AWers for the whole war shiznog. So COME AT ME!

Esmeralda Acidic
(Anathema)

Esme is OPEN for 1 thread. She's a bitch who likes to have her way, and she's recently been trained to throw knives, so she not only needs moving targets to practice on, but she also needs practice in general. She doesn't normally leave Anathema, but for thread purposes and making enemies outside the pack, she's willing to travel a little bit. Hopefully she won't get lost this time,

Valkyrie de le Poer
(Inferni)

My sweet little Valkyrie is up for 2 threads. No drugs ore alcohol or one night stands please, she is a romantic whom is conservative and she also will NOT be leaving Inferni. With this being said, she is open for love, and she's a lookin! She also is looking for more history on Inferni that her father did not fill her in about, as well as learning new trades. She isn't that great of a reader yet so someone should help her with all those big scary English words that she has been trying to read in books that are entirely too hard for her to read. She also is a BIRD TRAINER, so people should come at me with that shiznog.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread