Do you agree?
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 348 OOC: nom nom nom so cute! Big Grin

In Character

Shaw was filled with so much happiness and joy right now, he didn’t think he could love this brown female anymore than he did, it felt like he was full to the brim. The smile on her face, and the radiance that came from said smile, it was enough to put him in the highest place possible, where he would announce to the world how extremely happy he was. He grinned as she teased him and kissed him again, then slipped the ring on.

I did my best to find the best one, we can make our own little traditions out of the humans thoughts in any case.

He watched as she examined the ring on her finger, so happy that it fit her well enough. He was planning on finding someone who could make him a ring for when they got married, heck he doubted there was a human ring big enough for his own fingers, and he wanted something custom made and just for Sky.

I was thinking, we can have the wedding when it’s warmer, outside so that everyone can see it.

He said. He was not in the biggest of hurries and yet, he wished she were all his right then and there. That wasn’t the way it went and he knew it though. He put a hand around her waist as she leaned on him, feeling proud that he had the courage to ask the hard question, though he knew she loved him, he wasn’t sure if it was that much.

I think you compliment the ring very well my dear.

He said giving the top of her head a quick kiss.

I do love you very much and I want to see you happy. This is just the beginning.

his smile grew though she couldn’t see it now, he could picture getting old with her, having pups with her, countless cute little pups, a few at a time, and seeing them grow up. It was hard to imagine for someone as young as he was, but here he was doing just that.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread