scavenger
[html]

So I suck and didn't put this in my post log and it got buried. Sorry. ;-; We can keep this short if you want.

It was peculiar to him the bond that formed between these lesser beasts and wolves. Granted, he was himself doing the same with the still unnamed-mare. Subconsciously he gave her signs of command, signs with physical language as much as verbal. Unlike the stallion and his woman, though, the dominance was single-sided. She fled to him, not stood guard while he explored ruins and sought out jars suitable to hold things.

Finding this rather odd, but not entirely worthwhile, Larkspur ignored her. He resumed searching through the rubble. Large hands moved things without any concern for his own secrecy, tossing rocks and bricks aside as if they might be hiding what he was after. Not accustomed to the city, he was equally oblivious to the fact that he was looking in entirely the wrong direction. This was also a fault with his illiteracy with human words; he was going through an abandoned building that bore no value except the odds and ends he had no interest in.

<style type="text/css">
.larkword b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.larkword .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.larkword p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.larkword {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... rans-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.larkword .padding {margin:0px 50px 0px 50px;}
.larkword .separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread