scavenger
[html]

Well, Ever isn’t a coyote but tragically looks very similar to one because of her Ethiopian hereditary. :p

She nearly jumped when he rose so suddenly. Saphraine snorted quickly and threw his head up, clearly displeased by his hidden size. Ever reached out and touched his face without looking in his direction, focused on the features of the dark furred man turn abruptly hostile.

His scent was nothing familiar to her, which unnerved the girl. At first she considered a loner, the lean muscles backing up this idea, but the calming smell of moss on river rocks was absolutely absent. Ever shrunk at his gaze and planned a quick escape before he spoke up.

It was almost hard to imagine a man like so needing help to move the stone rubble. The girl stiffened when the dark wolf moved along the ruins and came slightly closer. Hints of aggression had almost disappeared but Ever was still weary.

I suppose I could assist you in your search,

The silver female chimed, ears pricking in a sign of interest.

<style type="text/css">
.wintermare-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.wintermare b {font-weight:bold; color:#baa098; letter-spacing:1px}
.wintermare p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wintermare {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f3f5f9; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2wn050m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da0a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #afafaf; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread