scavenger
[html]

After being faced with so many who were capable of higher skills—reading, writing, artistic things he did not understand—it surprised Larkspur that she was as base as he often believed himself to be. Pleased by this, his attitude changed dramatically. While he still could not shake off her coyote-like appearance (he considered her a coyote because this is what she looked like to him) the aggression and unwelcoming air became something lesser. He was hardly friendly, but now it was simply a reserved sort of behavior that came from years of dealing with a cruel world.

“I dunno where to look,” he said grumpily, turning over a larger section of stone. While he had come across glass and glass shards in areas like this, it seemed this building was void of such things. “I want to find ‘em for plants.” His limited grasp of English showed, for he did not know the proper term for the hallucinogenic plants. The kind Eris used were best dried, but he worried about their children finding them and believed jars would keep them out of the way.

<style type="text/css">
.larkword b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.larkword .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.larkword p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.larkword {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... rans-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.larkword .padding {margin:0px 50px 0px 50px;}
.larkword .separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread