scavenger
[html]

She was rewarded by her thought by finding shards of glass under a few more bricks. Each was crafted thickly and rounded in possibly a bowl like fashion. Hardly anything could have survived the falling buildings. Ever carefully pushed aside the glass and began digging away at more rubble until she reached the dirt ground. Nothing but dark shadows could be seen.

The man confirmed her own problem. Where should they look? She placed her smoky arms at her side, resting the already sore muscles. While she thought, the next thing the dark man said immediately brought forth an idea.

I saw a garden shop over there,

Ever said, turning in the bricks back where she had come. Saphraine had drifted back between the buildings to graze on the frozen grass.

If not jars, I am sure you must be able to find pots,

The silver furred girl said while bounding over the mess and back onto clear ground. She straightened her dress, fingering the soft fabric. Thankfully, the man’s shoulders had relaxed remarkably and the hints of aggression had nearly gone. His words came out short but Ever was used to hearing broken English. Her posed and prim personality was often very different from other residents. Ever had only the slightest idea of what the gold tipped man must be searching for, but she hoped she could be of the best assistance to him.

<style type="text/css">
.wintermare-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.wintermare b {font-weight:bold; color:#baa098; letter-spacing:1px}
.wintermare p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wintermare {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f3f5f9; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2wn050m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da0a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #afafaf; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread