Beating away frustration
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 308 OOC: kick me for I am late :|

In Character

Shaw couldn’t help but get a bad vibe about the man that was near him, and it confused him. Mars seemed like a nice man, though quite aloof, but had Shaw done something wrong that Mars didn’t like? He didn’t know who the man knew around here, but his guess was probably the incident with Orin… yes a mistake that he wasn’t sure he wouldn’t repeat, after all new life was always something welcome, and if he’d been doing what his ancestors did all along, then he had all the rights, the thought was chased away though, why would Mars be angry at him about that? Paranoid, was what Shaw thought as he skillfully hammered the nails into the board he had up.

I see you are settling in quite well here, I hope it’s to your liking. What is it that you are seeking to improve… if that’s why you are here of course.

Shawchert asked, his tone friendly. He knew his pack was full of performers, artists of all kinds that came here to improve on their talents. Though there was one so far that had no such talents, and she was here due to issues. He hoped she would stay a bit longer than to raise her pups but he didn’t know, especially when Ouija was even more aloof than Mars was. He kept his mouth shut waiting for a response from the other male. He wanted to get to know his members more, he didn’t like not knowing much about them. He wasn’t going to force anything from anyone though. He finished one and went to grab another one but watched Mars for a second before starting again, he seemed to know what he was doing, so it wasn’t as though Shawchert had to go through the whole process with the bi colored man.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread