M- Go Forth and Die
[html]

OOC: :o eh, left it open in case she wanted to stop him. if not then we can end it here. +3(haha 420 words)

Guilty Me, I treated you like shit, and you were all I ever wanted in me,
I owe it to you too, because I missed my last chance to say, that 'I love you'.

Cotl sat there with his arms around the woman, his head on her shoulder. His eyes stared at a wall before he twitched his oversized coydog ear and he let a grunt leave his maw. He then took a slow, deep breath that seemed to relax him slightly. The woman spoke to him, telling him that no one deserved what he had done to the wolven out there. Cotl had no problem still with what he did. He probably never would have problem with what he did. He never believed that he had a shred of innocence in his body, which was why he always twitched, cursed, was physically punished as a child. There was no innocence, and there never would be. He was always crooked, from the day he was born, and he firmly believed that he would be going to hell if there was a heaven and hell. As far as he knew, there wasn't. He didn't believe in a God, nor a Devil. He thought that your body simply rotted in the ground. Souls were fictional to Cotl. His gaze on the wall hardened because of the woman's next words about how god forgives, and she wasn't going to sit around and watch him fuck his soul over. Cotl's chest let a rumble fall from it.

Mein souls damned zu hells from moments Ich was born. the man gruffly spoke to the woman. If ist even -NYEH-exists. he muttered, his ears falling back on his blood drenched coal hair. So don't vastes times on mich. the man growled before he let his arms fall away from the woman. He then stood up and shook his head. His arms crossed over his chest and he looked to leave. He turned to leave her, but then he thought about the food she was cooking. Du eats das. if not fur du, dan fur mich. the man spoke to her, nodding his head before he had moved to leave the small cavern that she lived in. This apparently was holy ground in which the orange imp could not find himself to be in.

He emerged outside of the den, leaving the warmth and being exposed to the cold. Maschine had been close by, and he had walked back over to his master and he had pushed his head into the orange man's white hand. Cotl took the reigns on the steed and he let out a sigh before he shook his head lightly. It was time to head back to hell.

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 {padding:20px;}
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.cotltext5 .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 img{width:250px; float:right;}
.cotltext5 p {line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 .magix {color:#a10709; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.cotltext5 b{color:#a10709;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread